Trust Your Case To An Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney
As a former state and federal prosecutor, attorney David B. Smith has in-depth knowledge of the criminal courts in North Carolina. He uses this to provide clients with knowledgeable advocacy in all criminal matters. Whether you have been charged with driving while impaired (DWI) or with drug trafficking, our firm can defend you.
When you come to the law office of David B. Smith, Attorney at Law, you will find that we evaluate each case carefully — because each case is different. Our clients include individuals charged with:
- Federal crimes, including tax fraud, money laundering, bank robbery and extortion
- State crimes, including homicide, larceny, burglary and assault
- Drug crimes, including state and federal drug crimes such as possession, manufacturing or growing, trafficking and distribution
- White collar crimes, including embezzlement, wire fraud and benefits fraud
- Driving while impaired (DWI), including underage DWI, multiple DWIs and vehicular homicide
- Traffic violations, including reckless driving, excessive speed and driving after license suspension
No Empty Promises, Just Results.
Clients can be confident that our law firm will develop a strategy that will protect their rights and seek the best possible outcome, whatever the charge. This could take the form of a dismissal, reduced charges, alternate penalties or acquittal at trial. Whatever their situations, our clients know that attorney Smith will be a strong advocate in court, during hearings and when negotiating with the prosecutor.
Do Not Delay — Hire Your Legal Defense Team Today
If you have been charged with any state or federal criminal offense, or are facing civil or criminal forfeiture, contact our Greensboro office. Learn about your options from a former prosecutor and start protecting your rights today.
Número de teléfono para los altavoces españoles: 336-574-2533
Evening and weekend appointments available